Terravita Real Estate
Enjoy your active lifestyle among friends in a warm-hearted community
When you select Terravita as your new home, you choose a private, warm community surrounded by north Scottsdale’s scenic Sonoran Desert. Here new adventures await you throughout the community’s 823 acres, where friendships grow daily with shared experiences.
Terravita was designed with your active, fun-loving lifestyle in mind. Here you’ll enjoy the member-owned private golf club, the luxurious country club with dining facilities, the beach-style swimming pool and spa, a full fitness center, lighted tennis courts and 7 miles of trails, all within this secure gated community in the foothills of Black Mountain.
Choose from among Terravita’s 21 home models—many newly customized. Whether you choose to live here year-round or seasonally, you’re sure to find a home that’s just right for you among Terravita’s many residential options. From quiet moments of family closeness to spirited gatherings of friends, Terravita offers you an unlimited menu of activities within the convenience and camaraderie of one of Arizona’s premier planned communities.
Life in Terravita offers you:
- A relaxed living atmosphere among caring neighbors
- Full membership in the 34,000-square-foot country clubhouse featuring both casual and formal dining facilities, plus a full bar and lounge
- The Desert Pavilion Community Center with 9,000 square feet of meeting rooms, a library, and art studio
- Classes, cultural events, and 48 clubs with activities like painting, hiking, travel, religious, mahjong, bridge and poker to help you easily assimilate into your new life
- Complete fitness center spanning 10,000 square fee
- Six tennis courts, four of which are lighted
- Large heated swimming pool with lap lanes, a gentle beach-style entrance, lounging area and spa
- Seven miles of walking, biking and running trails, including a two-mile nature trail – all safely within Terravita’s secure, guarded community
- The private, member-owned 18-hole championship Terravita Golf Club, rated #1 by “Ranking Arizona” for 6 years in a row
- Views of nearby Black Mountain and the High Sonoran Desert
- Close proximity to Scottsdale’s world-class shopping
- 14 professional sports franchises in the nearby Greater Phoenix area
- Quick access to Tonto National Forest’s hiking trails and lakes
When you choose Terravita, you’re choosing the right place for your active, sociable lifestyle in one of Scottsdale’s most beautiful planned communities.
Click here to view the Terravita HOA fees.